Supporting you to train our future GPs
WAGPET has a team of experienced medical educators and administration staff to support you.
Your program training advisor is there to support you as you manage your GP registrar placements, they can assist with:
- submitting in-practice teaching hours and consulting numbers every four weeks
- accreditation / reaccreditation
- updating your practice details
- Aboriginal Health Training support payments
- employment agreements enquiries*
- practice capacity
- registrar preferences
- general enquiries.
*WAGPET is unable to provide advice on employment agreements other than to quote the National Terms and Conditions for the Employment of GP Registrars.
To assist you in your role, you will receive an orientation for new supervisors, External Clinical Teaching (ECT) visitor training, access to online resources, supervisor education activities and access to GP College resources.