Upskill in migraine management
A program has been designed to support GPs with the challenges associated with diagnosing, managing and treating patients with migraines.
If you've been hoping to upskill in migraine management, now is the perfect time! The Chiefest Disease Of The Head: Managing Migraine In General Practice program, hosted on praxhub, gives you the skills to formulate an accurate diagnosis when seeing patients with migraine symptoms.
The program has been designed to support GPs with the challenges associated with diagnosing, managing and treating patients with migraine. It has been designed as a case-based learning activity with interactive components to test your learning throughout.
The program is a CPD point activity with RACGP, which includes the required reinforcing component.
- an improved understanding of the neurological causes
- identification of the typical and non-typical symptoms
- distinguishing migraine from its differential diagnoses
By the end of the program, you will be able to:
- refine a framework for identifying medication overuse headache as a separate entity to migraine
- explain the investigative options available to support a diagnosis of migraine
- increase your understanding of the management and treatments available, including prophylactic and abortive treatments and non-pharmacological options
- identify when to refer and recognise the referral pathways that are available in caring for patients suffering from migraine.
To find out more, visit the praxhub website today.