Sydney Child Health Program (SCHP)
SCHP is a graduate-entry, one year part-time, online continuing professional development and internationally recognised program. This program aims to enhance knowledge, skills and confidence in treating children and adolescents. This is a flexible online program, making the nine modules accessible on computers, laptops, iPads etc.
Benefits of this program include:
- Certificate of Completion from the Sydney Children's Hospitals Network (SCHN) endorsed by the University of Sydney (USYD)
- 80 Category 1 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points from the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
- 30 core Professional Development Points (CPDP) from the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine
- 1 unit of advanced standing towards the Master of Medicine (Paediatric Medicine)
- core information guiding clinical practice
- free 'Life-long' access to webcasts and the program materials for alumni.