2020 final intake AGPT applications: OPEN NOW!
Final intake applications for the 2020 Australian General Practice Training (AGPT) program are NOW OPEN until 23 Sept
Final intake applications for the 2020 Australian General Practice Training (AGPT) program are NOW OPEN and close on Monday 23 September 2019 (3pm AEST). This is your last chance to apply for the 2020 AGPT program.
How to apply
Applications can be made during the application period at either or both GP college websites:
- Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (ACRRM)
- Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP)
Selection key dates
Key selection dates for ACRRM and RACGP are now available on their websites.
For an outline of key dates, visit the How to Apply page on the WAGPET website.
What can I do right now?
- Call or email us! We are here to help you with any enquries you have about GP training. Call us on 08 9473 8200 or email us at email@example.com
- Visit the college websites. Go to the ACRRM and RACGP websites for more information.
- Download a copy of the WAGPET Applicant Pack. Click here to get your copy today!
Other resources to help with your application: