Advanced Skills training positions at St John of God Midland
Advanced Skills training positions for Registrars at St John of God Midland
St John of God Health Care is a leading Catholic not-for-profit health care provider, with private and public hospitals, home nursing and Social Outreach services throughout Australia. St John of God Midland is currently seeking expression of interests from GP Registrars to complete 12 month advanced skill placements at Registrar level. This is a great opportunity to expand your skills, knowledge and work as part of our multidisciplinary with specialists of your choice in;
- General Medicine,
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology, and
- Mental Health.
You will be joining a leading hospital and a dedicated team in providing high quality clinical services, working with some of Perth’s leading Consultants who will provide supervision as well as excellent training and upskilling opportunities for medical services to public and private medical inpatients and outpatients.
The successful candidate will have:
- A willingness and capacity to embrace the Mission and Values of St John of God Health Care.
- Eligible for provisional or general registration as a medical practitioner with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- A minimum of 2 years clinical experience in a range of medical, surgical and acute care disciplines commensurate with this position.
- Proven highly developed interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrates verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate clinical and procedural experience commensurate with clinical responsibilities of a Registrar.
- Be registered as a trainee with Australian General Practice Training (AGPT) program
For more information or to register for this position, click here.