Hospital Information Sessions
Come along to one of sessions and find out where a career in general practice can take you.
Are you thinking about which medical speciality you would like to pursue in 2019? Interns, RMOs and junior doctors at the hosting hospitals are invited to come along to one of our hospital information sessions in February and March and find out where a career in general practice can take you.
Hear from local GPs and ask them questions about life and work as a GP. No need to eat beforehand, there will be food provided at each session!
Our upcoming hospital information sessions will be held on:
- Tuesday, 6 February 2018 at Rockingham Health Campus
- Tuesday, 6 February 2018 at Geraldton Regional Hospital
- Friday, 9 February 2018 at Armadale Kelmscott Memorial Hospital
- Monday, 12 February 2018 at St John of God Midland
- Monday, 19 February 2018 at Kalgoorlie Health Campus (open to Rural Clinical School medical students)
- Thursday, 22 February 2018 at Joondalup Health Campus
- Friday, 8 March 2018 at Albany Health Campus
- Monday, 12 March 2018 at Broome Hospital
- Monday, 12 March 2018 at Royal Perth Hospital
- Tuesday, 13 March 2018 at Bunbury Regional Hospital
- Wednesday, 14 March 2018 at King Edward Memorial Hospital
- Thursday, 15 March 2018 at Hedland Health Campus
- Thursday, 22 March 2018 at Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital