You are invited to attend the Western Trauma Course in Perth on 14 November, a course for rural and remote healthcare practitioners in triage and managing acute trauma patients.
This course covers the essential components of early trauma management through a combination of:
- interactive tutorials
- graphic demonstrations
- practical hands-on skill stations.
Course participants will:
- learn new skills
- refresh skills not practised for some time
- gain confidence to deal with trauma patients
- gain knowledge in how to best organise their departments to receive trauma patients.
The cost for the course is as follows:
- medical staff and non Department of Health employees - $495.00 including GST
- nursing staff, students, ambulance officers - $375.00 including GST.