Organised by TRACS WA, WA Country Health Service and Rural Health West, the WA Stroke Care virtual symposium is happening in 2020 on Thursday, 22 October 2020.
Symposium speakers include:
- Sandra Lever, Coordinator of the Sexuality Clinic at the Royal Rehabilitation Centre in Sydney will discuss sexuality and intimacy post stroke.
- Dr Alicia Massarotto, Consultant Geriatrician from Fremantle Hospital will discuss assessment and management of mood disorders following stroke.
- Associate Professor Erin Godecke, Senior Research Fellow, Edith Cowan University and Senior Speech Pathologist, Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital, to discuss Aphasia and Dysphagia assessment and management after stroke.
Other topics that will be featured include
- lessons learnt from Telerehab and running virtual groups with stroke patients
- lived experience of stroke
- upper limb assessment and management resources.
Click here to register.