You are invited to the O&G GP Update event on antenatal and gynaecology care on Saturday, 21 October 2017 at King Edward Memorial Hospital.
Full day attendance qualifies as a Certificate of Women's Health (CWH) workshop for the DRANZCOG. Participants are eligible for RACGP QI&CPD points.
On completion of this workshop participants will be able to:
- explain KEMH services that provide support, advice, assessment and ongoing management for antenatal and gynaocology patients
- assess and investigate women with urinary incontinence and/or prolapse and intiate non-surgical management strategies
- assess and investigate a woman presenting with pelvic pain and refer appropriately
- counsel women about the risks and benefits of hormonal treatment options for menopausal symptoms
- counsel and provide initial management to women who have been exposed to an infection or have developed a rash during their pregnancy
- know which common vaccines can be given safely during pregnancy
- provide shared antenatal care confidently and access clinical advice or review when appropriate
- have increased knowledge of common medical complications in pregnancy
- be aware of specific postpartum follow-up for women with medical complications in pregnancy.
For more information, click here.