JMO Road Trip - South Wheatbelt Region
The WA Regional Training Hubs and the Rural Doctors Association of Western Australia would like to invite prospective GP Registrars with an interest in rural practice to participate in an all expenses paid Wheatbelt Road Trip to showcase the diverse region, outstanding hospital/medical facilities and local community resources.
Some reasons to consider being a GP registrars in our amazing local community;
- work in small practice with diverse patient population,
- strong interest in indigenous health,
- strong interest in multicultural health,
- strong interest in refugee health,
- participate in hospital inpatient care,
- participate in hospital emergency roster,
- support from second on call doctor in town.
For further information, download the document here.
Rural Anaesthetic Crisis Management
RACGP Registrar Series - Ophthalmology
Improve your skills in assessing, treating and managing ocular conditions and presentations. Patients with ophthalmic infections, corneal foreign bodies and conditions constituting an ophthalmic emergency...