Join this webinar to increase your role in hepatitis C treatment and cure.
Presented by Dr Claire Italiano, Infectious Diseases Physician, the webinar is targeted to GPs, nurse practitioners, nurses and primary care-based practitioners in WA.
By the end of the webinar, you will be able to:
- identify priority populations for HCV screening
- order and interpret tests appropriately to diagnose chronic HCV infection
- describe the recommended pre-treatment assessment
- demonstrate understanding of anti-viral therapy for treatment of HCV
- communicate confidently with patients.
Click here to register.