You are invted to Medical Indemnity Protection Society's (MIPS) free webinar on 'Healthier doctors, healthier patients' on Wednesday, 15 November 2017 at 7.30pm.
Presented by general practitioner, Dr Leanne Rowe, this webinar is for every practitioner interested in dealing with inevitable stress, creating a positive culture at work and supporting colleagues with mental health issues.
Various strategies will be discussed including:
- Meticulous time management
- Strengthening personal resilience
- Managing conflict and criticism
- Dealing with times of immense stress
- Helping colleagues seek help
For more information or to register, visit the MIPS website.