RACGP WA in partnership with the Fiona Wood Foundation presents a multidisciplinary and immersive workshop in burns.
Designed for GP fellows, this workshop covers:
- initial care and first aid
- primary and secondary survey of burn injured person
- Assessment and transfer of major burns
- fluid resuscitation - paediatric and adult burns
- burn wound assessment
- referral and transferring
- wound dressings
- multidisciplinary workshops
- surgical intervention
- major incident awareness.
This program is endorsed by Prof Fiona Wood and developed and facilitated by Sharon Rowe, Clinical Nurse Consultant, State Adult Burn Unit, Fiona Stanley Hospital.
Cost of this workshop is $299 for members and $389 for non-members. Visit the RACGP website for more information.