COVID-19 update - Medfest 2020
We’re working hard to make sure Medfest adheres to COVID-19 social distancing requirements and is a safe place for attendees.
The conference organisers will consult with government authorities, the conference venue and COVID-19 clinical advisors to ensure all regulations and health and safety measures are in place at Medfest. However, the risk of transmission of viral illness, including COVID-19, remains and this must be considered by all attendees for their own personal circumstances, including any health condition or vulnerability that they may have, or that of persons they will be in close contact with following attendance at Medfest.
Do not attend Medfest if you are unwell or experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms – no matter how minor.
It is recommended all attendees download the Australian Government COVIDSafe app, and have it running on their phones with Bluetooth enabled at all times throughout the duration of the event, including pre-and post-conference activities.
Due to COVID-19, additional venue restrictions will apply at Medfest. Information will be continually updated and communicated via the various conference communication platforms.
The current entry conditions are as follows:
- Do not attend conference if you are unwell or experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms – no matter how minor
- Practise social distancing and keep 1.5m between yourself and others; the breakout rooms and exhibition spaces at Technology Park Function Centre will be set up according to these restrictions
- Wash hands and sanitise regularly
- Stay home if you're feeling unwell
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow
- No cloaking facilities available
- Follow directions of conference venue staff and Medfest crew.
For details on how the Technology Park Function Centre (Medfest venue) are keeping COVID-safe, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns we're happy to assit, you can reach the WAGPET marketing team on (08)9473 8200 or email@example.com.