Part time opportunity for GP registrars
Expressions of interest are invited from GPs who have worked in or have an interest in Palliative Care.
Join a committed, enthusiastic multidisciplinary clinical team including Palliative Medicine Specialists, GPs, palliative care community nurses, allied health and spiritual care support.
- Provide community in home palliative care services
- Attend multidisciplinary team meetings
- Work closely with the Supportive Palliative Care team to provide comprehensive
- The role is part time
- Ideally you will have had some experience in Palliative Medicine
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication
- Ability to work in multi-disciplinary
- Ongoing commitment to professional
- Demonstrate understanding of workplace health and safety and continuous quality improvement
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Australian
- Valid Australian driver’s licence
- Salary sacrificing
- IT equipment supplied
- Ongoing Palliative Care Education program
- Supportive team
Silver Chain Group is a not for profit organisation delivering community health care across Australia for over 100 years. They are the largest provider of non-government community-based palliative care services across Australia.