Regional Medical Educator, Perth and Outer Metro region – 0.3FTE
WAGPET is seeking a regional medical educator (at 0.3 FTE, fixed term 12 months) to deliver education, assessments and support to GP registrars in the metropolitan area.
Based in the region, you would:
- Monitor registrar progress through the assessment of learning plans, education activity progress, mid and end of term formative assessments, direct observation reports and feedback and other assessments as required.
- Deliver small group sessions for registrars. This involves facilitation of face-to-face and/or video conference small group learning workshops with your registrar cohort.
- Support supervisors and training facilities delivering general practice training.
- Work with a dedicated WAGPET Program Training Advisor to support GP training program related issues and opportunities.
- Provide proactive pastoral support and mentoring to registrars.
For the full position description, please click here.
The position offers an attractive remuneration package and flexible hours. The successful applicant would commence immediately.
If you are a general practitioner with an interest in medical education and assessment, and would like the opportunity to grow the next generation of general practitioners, please consider applying for a position with us.
Applications should include a covering letter addressing the competency profile criteria in the position description and your curriculum vitae. Please forward these to email@example.com
Applications close: Friday, 21 May 2021
For further information, please contact Clinical Director, Education and Assessment, Dr Emilie Pitter or Clinical Director of Training, Dr Colleen Bradford, on (08) 9473 8200.